- THE BRONX
- The Bronx Museum of the Arts: 1040 Grand Concourse at 165th St.
- Museum of the Moving Image: 35th Ave. at 37th St
- NYU’s King Juan Carlos Center: 53 Washington Square South
- AMC Loews 34th Street: 312 West 34th Street
- SVA Amphitheater: 209 East 23rd Street
- DGA Theater: 110 West 57th St. (Bet. 6th and 7th Ave)
HFFNY 2018 Special Programs
- Celebrating the Art of Screenwriting: The Stories of Senel Paz
- Restoring Titón: Tomás Gutiérrez Alea’s Classics Remastered
- In Memory of Fernando Birri: Father of New Latin American Cinema
- Panorama of Community Media in Cuba’s Mountains: 25 Years of Televisión Serrana Production
- Parties and live musical performances
- Screenings of award-winning Latin American films competing for Havana Star Prize in the categories Best Screenplay, Best Director, Best Film, Best Actor, and Best Actress
HFFNY, a project of The American Friends of the Ludwig Foundation of Cuba (AFLFC), introduces its audience to prominent and emerging filmmakers by showcasing the latest award-winning films and classics from and about Latin America, the Caribbean and the U.S. Latino community. HFFNY seeks to cultivate audience-artist dialogue through panel discussions designed to give a behind-the-scenes look at an industry that continues to gain global recognition. The festival program offers directors, actors and producers an opportunity to exchange ideas, enriches and expands the vision of Latino culture and provides a multi-cultural experience for a diverse audience.