MEDIA CREDENTIAL APPLICATION
14th HFFNY – APRIL 12-19, 2013
- This form is to be completed by all media personnel requesting a media credential for the 14th annual HAVANA FILM FESTIVAL NY (HFFNY).
- Please note that tickets are limited due to the size of our screening rooms. Press tickets are available the day of the screening only, on a first come, first served basis.
- Priority is given to film reviewers since we do not hold separate press screenings. These tickets will be granted on a daily, film-by-film basis.
- Only one ticket per film will be issued to any single media outlet.
- Journalists with accreditation in years past may be asked for proof of coverage.
- Journalists will be allowed to record the first five minutes of select screenings. HOWEVER, It is essential that you notify a festival representative in advance.
Fill out this form and submit it before April 5
Press Passes will be issued to working press only.
HFFNY will provide:
- Film screenings, review copies on video/DVD, film press kits and photos. (Any materials checked out should be viewed ONLY by the accredited journalist that borrowed them).
- Interviews with filmmakers and festival organizers.
- Broadcast quality video clips from available films.
- Festival Press Kit & Program
- Access to shoot your own photos/video footage at filmmaker discussions and festival events.
For more information please contact: Diana Vargas / Aline Valdes
email@example.com or 212.687.2146